Customer Experience Representative
Are you genuinely excited to help customers? Do you want to make the world better in the process? At First Light Technologies (FLT), we sure do. If you do too, then read on. We’re looking for an energetic Customer Experience Representative (CE) to join us on our mission of unleashing the potential of solar lighting.
First Light Technologies is a fast growing, award-winning designer and manufacturer of solar powered, outdoor lighting products. For the last 4 years we’ve been included in the Canadian Business GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies and are on track for continued growth in 2020 and beyond.
From our Victoria B.C. location, we work globally with a focus on building safer, more usable communities through solar outdoor lighting. To learn more about FLT, check out this recent article in Douglas Magazine.
All applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year
Location: Victoria, B.C.
As a Customer Experience Rep, you will act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging issues that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Working alongside our Regional Sales Managers, you will coordinate lead generation, fine tuning best practices and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be patient, empathetic, sales driven and passionately communicative. They will put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them.
The CE will build a strong understanding of FLT and our customers. You will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage all incoming customer calls, emails and chat inquiries
- Generate leads by seeking and thinking creatively
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Update and manage customer information in our CRM
- Proven sales support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Experience with lead or prospecting an asset
- The ability to thrive in a sales-driven environment