Customer Service Representative
First Light Technologies is a fast-growing, award-winning designer and manufacturer of solar-powered outdoor lighting products.
We work with customers globally to make the world a better place by changing how the world does outdoor lighting – easier, more resilient, and less environmentally impactful. Last year alone, our lights avoided the emissions equivalent to driving over 30 million kilometers in a car.
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- Recent recipients of multiple LIT Product Design Awards for the BFL and PLB Series.
- Included on the Globe & Mail list of Top Growing Companies since its inception.
- Five straight years on the Growth 500 list of the fastest-growing companies in Canada.
- Six consecutive years on the Ready to Rocket Cleantech List.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Victoria, B.C.
As a Customer Experience Rep, you will act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging issues that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Working alongside our Business Development and Operations Teams, you will coordinate lead generation, fine-tune best practices, and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be patient, empathetic, sales driven, and passionately communicative. They will put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them.
The CE will build a strong understanding of FLT and our customers. You will ensure excellent service standards and respond efficiently to customer inquiries while committed to supporting Business Development to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage all incoming customer calls, emails, and chat inquiries
- Delegate leads to the appropriate sales representative
- Manage all customer aftercare support – order processing, shipments, etc
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through the Customer Check-In program. Calling customers after installation to gather feedback from their experience
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 levels of customer support for any technical-related issues
- Support with RMA/warranty-related product returns
- Update and manage customer information in our CRM
- Various other duties as required
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong computer skills and experience with Google Suite is an asset
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- The ability to thrive in a sales-driven environment
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com.
We want to thank all applicants for their interest; please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.