Are you passionate about pushing for better? Are you great at writing? First Light is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our Victoria, BC based team.
First Light Technologies (FLT) is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of architectural-quality, solar-powered lighting products. For the last 3 years, we’ve been listed in the Canadian Business GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies and are set for continued growth in 2019 and beyond.
We work with customers globally helping to build safer, more usable communities through solar outdoor lighting. If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and 300 word writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will support a wide range of marketing initiatives with a particular focus on content production and distribution for a number of different channels.
- Research and write high-quality content for multiple audiences.
- Maintain up-to-date marketing and sales materials.
- Manage execution and optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Lead social media strategy and posting.
- Provide CRM support for sales team.
- Coordinate corporate presence at trade shows.
- Maintain marketing reporting dashboard.
- Other projects as needed.
- Must be proficient at independently researching and writing a variety of materials for different audiences with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and digital platforms quickly.
- Can effectively and proactively communicate with co-workers, customers and partners as needed to complete projects.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize.
- Demonstrated curiosity and initiative.
- Preference may be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Filming and video editing
- Degree or diploma in marketing, business, writing or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience writing high-quality digital content.
- Background in a B2B environment preferred.