Do you have a passion for great design? Are you always pushing for better? First Light is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Graphic Designer to join our Victoria, BC based team.
First Light Technologies (FLT) is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of architectural-quality, solar-powered lighting products. For the last 3 years, we’ve been listed in the Canadian Business GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies and are set for continued growth in 2019 and beyond.
We work with customers globally helping to build safer, more usable communities through solar outdoor lighting. If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your past work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer will work on a wide range of graphic design and brand management initiatives. We are looking for someone that can demonstrate they can be both creative and analytical.
- Create original and visually compelling marketing materials in conjunction with the Marketing Manager for a variety of audiences and channels.
- Ensure a cohesive brand presentation across all customer touchpoints.
- Create and optimize website landing pages.
- Maintain up-to-date index of marketing and sales materials.
- Provide CRM support for sales team.
- Other projects as needed.
- Must be proficient at independently creating a variety of materials for different audiences with a high attention to detail and user friendly design.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and digital platforms quickly.
- Can effectively and proactively communicate with co-workers, customers and partners as needed to complete projects.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize.
- Experience or willingness to learn HTML and CSS.
- Experience with or willingness to learn photography, filming and video editing.
- Demonstrated curiosity and initiative.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design, marketing or equivalent.
- 2+ years design experience.
- 2+ years Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Background in a B2B environment preferred.